AWANA Kid’s Program
2 and 3 year olds
In Puggles, children are welcomed each week with play time, songs and simple crafts and activities. Leaders present age-appropriate lessons using large, colorful teaching cards, finger puppet plays and more. Lessons teach and reinforce four basic biblical precepts:
- God Made Everything.
- God Saw That It Was Good.
- God is Love.
- Give Thanks.
Preschool Children Ages 3-5
Preschoolers can hardly wait for their next Cubbies club meeting. Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games, or all their “Cubbies friends,” they simply love it. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn about:
- The greatness of God’s love and the value of His Word
- The son of God, Jesus Christ, the promised Saviour
- The lessons are reinforced through exciting non-competitive games.
School-Aged Children from K-2nd Grade
To many children in Kindergarten to Second grade, Sparks is the highlight of the week! They love their red vest, the exciting games and spending time with leaders and friends.
Each year, Sparks clubbers:
- Explore the biographies of people of the Bible from a new portion of Scripture.
- Memorize Bible verses.
- Complete handbook activities.
Handbooks and large-group lessons deepen a child’s knowledge about God and His Word and teach how to put that knowledge into action in everyday life.
T&T is different from other AWANA programs, since it is comprised of two clubs with distinct curriculum, uniforms, and awards:
- T&T Ultimate Adventure™ for third and fourth grades
- T&T Ultimate Challenge™ for fifth grade
Connect with us
PBC loving God. Loving People. The Way Church is Meant to Be. #plantationbaptistchurch #plantationbaptist
This endpoint has been retired